Control device for renewable sources
Control functions included
- Automatic start/stop of the inverters, according to the presence of voltage on the common bars.
- Automatic management of a circuit breaker (RNCB), connecting the inverters to the common bars.
- Limitation of the active power of the inverters, to ensure the operation of the generators at a configurable minimum power (to avoid wear related to prolonged work at low power).
- Setting of a power reserve (SPINNING RESERVE) for the generators, so that they can compensate for sudden drops in the production of renewable sources (clouds) without causing blackouts on the loads.
- Two ways of managing the reactive power of the inverters:
- Fixed power factor on the generators (and all the rest is supplied/absorbed by the inverters).
- Sharing of reactive power with generators, based on nominal powers.
- Possibility of working OFF-GRID (island mode) and ON-GRID (in parallel to the grid).
- Percentage sharing of active/reactive powers among inverters.
- Percentage sharing of active/reactive powers among the RN200.
It also allows manual control of both the inverters and the RNCB circuit breaker.