- Remote control systems.
- True RMS readings on mains voltages and on generator voltages and currents. Neutral measure included.
- Active, reactive and apparent power measurements.
- Frequency and power measurement on mains input.
- Engine speed measurement by frequency, pick-up or W.
- 8 programmable inputs and 8 programmable outputs.
- Additional current measurement for neutral or ground fault protection (50N + 64).
- Graphic display with self or manual adjustable contrast based on theb temperature.
- Insulated and auto-supplied J1939 and MTU MDEC CAN interface.
- USB interface with MODBUS RTU protocol.
- RS232 serial port with MODBUS RTU protocol.
- RS485 insulated serial port with MODBUS RTU protocol.
- Ethernet interface with MODBUS TCP protocol.
- GPRS Modem.
- Possible connection to the software SIMONE.
- Real Time Clock with rechargeable battery.
- Events and data recording.
- Free monitoring tool SicesSupervisor3.
Capable AMF and Autostart genset controller with 3 phase (RMS) mains voltages and 3 phase (RMS) generator voltages and currents monitoring. Integrated J1939 Canbus interface to electronic engines, and traditional interface for non-electronic engines.
GC315 is suited for managing the most common three-phases generator applications (Single Prime Mover and Single Stand-by gensets).
Extensive input and output capability with optional communication interfaces (Plus and Link 5G ready versions), make this an extremely powerful single genset controller.
The adjustable parameters of the controller allow the use of this device for standard and customized tasks, can be directly set with the controller’s keyboard, or using the free software tool (BoardPrg3), available on SICES’ Website.
A version with built in GPRS/GPS tracking (GC315Link 5G) is particularly suited for mobile or rental applications, where asset tracking and monitoring is required.