- Remote START/STOP commands for the genset.
- Remote OPEN/CLOSE commands for the circuit breakers.
- Remote acoustic horn muting.
- Remote faults acknowledgment & reset.
- Remote parameters configuration.
- Local/remote communication settings available from the front panel or by BoardPrg3.
Key selector controls
- Command disabled: no operation is allowed.
- Command enabled: all operations are allowed.
- Remote reset: reset of alarms/warnings.
- REMOTE START: starting is enabled if the operating mode of the local controller is in AUTO.
- REMOTE STOP: used to remotely stop the genset.
- If the genset has been started by the DST4602Remote, the “REMOTE STOP” stops the genset with the cooling operations.
- If the genset has been started by the local DST4602, the “REMOTE STOP” stops the genset immediately without any cooling operations.
- GCB :for manual opening/closure of the Genset Circuit Breaker.
System safety can be increased with a dedicated password, on both local and remote controller.